History & register of the Austin Eight

Click here to edit subtitle

Austin 8 Forum

Forum Home > Spare parts for the Austin 8 > salon parts for sale

FILs8

i have quite a collection of 8 parts incl... engine, ancillaries, axles, suspension, body panels, glass, wheels.....and more. if you are looking for parts please email me and i will send full list and some pics. mrmjrdoodaa@gmail.com or call me on 07778381855 thanks for looking. Mick.

edit... typo, should say "Saloon" parts but dont know how to change it!

January 31, 2014 at 5:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Barrie Thompson

I am looking for a 1946 Austin eight gearbox in good order

February 25, 2014 at 10:06 AM Flag Quote & Reply

FILs8

Hi Barrie sorry no gearbox, everything but..! axles prop springs etc. cheers Mick.

March 5, 2014 at 7:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Corkery11

Hi do you have a gearbox tunnel cover by anychance?

Thanks Mark

March 29, 2014 at 7:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FILs8
hi mark. no dont have a spare sorry.
March 31, 2014 at 3:14 PM Flag Quote & Reply

FILs8
quick update... engine, rear wings, running boards, steering wheel, traficators and some small parts sold. still have... front end parts, all suspension, civilian wheels x4, engine ancillaries + more..
March 31, 2014 at 3:19 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Joao A Krahe

Hi, I'm looking for a driver's door (external, left hand drive) handle, tail lamp (over licence plate) and steering weel center. Do you have any of this parts?

--

João Antônio Krahe

April 17, 2014 at 12:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Corkery11

Hi Barrie sorry for not replying to your reply but I couldn't remember where / who I had asked on the interweb and I have just stumbled acrosss it again. I even started to think I had imagined ever actually posting a query.

My car is at least starting to come together after the best part of a year cutting out and replacing rotten steel so I am now in need of the following:

Speedo cable, starter cable/knob, choke cable/ knob, the pipe which connects the braided oil pressure hose to the oil pressure gauge and finally (for now I suspect) a rear number plate hinge (the one on the right hand side if viewing the car from the rear?

Ta Mark. 

April 26, 2014 at 6:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.